Cloud Backup Overview
As a healthcare provider, you have patient information that’s required by law to protect. You have databases and patient files that if lost or corrupted would cripple your practice. So you know you need to backup but that’s only part of the equation. More importantly, is the recovery if you lose or corrupt your data. That’s why you need an experienced cloud backup provider that will not only provide you solid, consistent backups, but will be there to guide and support you through the recovery process from a simple lost file to a daunting server crash.
DataHEALTH powered by Asigra is your solution. DataHEALTH is the leading provider of cloud backup to the healthcare industry. DataHEALTH is the only cloud backup provider to be fully Accredited URAC HIPAA Security Business and Covered Entity Associate. Even if your business is non-healthcare related , DataHEALTH’s accreditation demonstrates that our security measures will ensure your backed up data is safe, private but readily available for recovery if and when you need it.
“I am very satisfied with DataHEALTH’s performance as our cloud backup solution. When Hurricane Sandy hit our town which devastated my office, DataHEALTH was able to quickly restore my data to a temporary machine so I could open for business as soon as possible. Their support representatives were knowledgeable, courteous and there when I really needed them. I definitely recommend DataHEALTH to other business professionals.”
Park Avenue Eyeland, Long Beach, NY
Cloud Backup Features
DataHEALTH cloud backup is powered by Asigra, an enterprise-level, award-winning cloud backup software. Key features of the cloud backup software include:
● Removes the need to install individual agents on each machine that needs to be backed up
● Simplifies installation and on-going operations in your environment
● More secure and efficient as there are no agents to be hacked and no software installed to waste system resources
LOCAL BACKUP OPTION
● Select local backup option in addition to cloud backup for fast backup and recovery
STORAGE OPTIMIZATION AND CDP
● Data reduction through deduplication, compression and incremental server backups
● Continuous data protection (CDP) an option
● Store as many file versions as you want (defaulted to retain the 30 most recent versions)…read more about retentionThe software retention window is defaulted to retain the last 30 previous backup versions. If you have a file that changes daily (i.e., database) DataHEALTH will be able to restore back to any of the last 30 versions of that daily backup. If you create a file, back it up and it never changes, we will always be able to restore that file (assuming you never choose to delete it from the backup set). If a file only changes occasionally (say once per week) we will have 30 versions to be able to restore back to you (so 30 weeks-worth). In order to meet your business needs, DataHEALTH can increase your retention window upon request.
● Easily backs up live SQL database; no need to make a copy of SQL database to backup
RESTORE AND RECOVERY ASSURANCE
● File level restore
● Data consistency and data transfer checks
● Autonomic healing for data integrity
● Backup verification and restore validation
NEAR INSTANT RECOVERY
● Local machine failure protection available – Local DS-VDR
● Site disaster recovery capability available – Remote DS-VDR
SECURE AND COMPLIANT
● Default of 128-bit AES encryption with up to 256-bit AES encryption available upon request at enrollment
● Data encrypted in-flight and at-rest
● FIPS 140-2 Why this matters
● Meets regulatory compliance (HIPAA, SOX, BaselII)
DataHEALTH is the only cloud backup provider to be fully Accredited URAC HIPAA Security Business and Covered Entity Associate. We have been providing expert cloud data backup solutions specifically for the healthcare industry since 2000. Our professionalism and expertise will provide you support and assurance you require from a cloud backup provider.
DataHEALTH KEY ADVANTAGES
● Certified advanced cloud backup professionals on staff
● DataHEALTH is a trusted, long-term partner to many PMS and EMR software companies
● We have assisted thousands of healthcare professionals in recovering lost production data
● All our customer service and support is proudly headquartered in the USA
● State of the art data centers, SSAE16 compliant
Cloud Backup Benefits
DataHEALTH takes healthcare information seriously and is the only backup company willing to take the added steps and cost needed to be fully Accredited URAC HIPAA Security Business and Covered Entity Associate along with FIPS 140-2 encryption validated.
DataHEALTH’s cloud backup service is powered by Asigra: an enterprise-level, awarding-winning cloud backup software.
If you lose your data, we’ve got you covered. Our Backup Support professionals have restored data expediently for thousands of customers.
DataHEALTH uses state-of-the-art technology and data centers so if we experience a failure, you won’t feel a difference.
Cloud backup with DataHEALTH is cost effective. The cost to extract data from a crashed server is expensive and not a guarantee that all lost data will be retrieved.
Our technical support and customer service staff are based in the United States. In a time of emergency, you want support that is stateside. No worries of dealing with a language barrier.
Cloud Backup Pricing
DataHEALTH’s pricing plans for cloud backup starts at $20.00 per month for 3 GBS of COMPRESSED data storage (most document and database files compress up to 90%; Images and zip files will realize little or no compression). For example, 18 GBs of raw data can compress down to below 3 GBs (with some variables depending on the type of file).
DataHEALTH offers 30 day free trial to help you determine your compressed data storage level. For more information on pricing, please contact us.
Shopping around for the cheapest price? Click Here
Cloud Backup Sign Up
Sign me up for DataHEALTH Cloud Backup Service. Please complete the webform below and click ‘Submit’. A DataHEALTH sales representative will be in contact with you by the next business day to assist you in scheduling an installation appointment with one of our Technical Support Representatives. Your first 30 Days of service is always free.